Sunday, July 29, 2012

Transfer 2

I am back from LA and our second transfer.  I left on Tuesday, July 24, for a potential transfer on Wednesday.  I was excited on two fronts for this trip.  My friend Tammy was coming with me and I haven't seen her in 4 years, so I was really looking forward to it.  After breakfast and pedicures we went to the clinic for the transfer.  I was supposed to be there at 11:15 for an 11:30 transfer and they called me back right away so I thought things were turning out different than the last time when we waited hours for the transfer.  After sitting in the room for 30 minutes with no outside contact I started to think that maybe things were going the same way.  After a few more minutes the doctor came in and he didn't look happy.  Things were turning out like the last trip.  Once again our embryos were not great and we would only have one good one and one ok to transfer.  I couldn't believe this same thing was happening again...I feel so bad for the guys...now we wait for Saturday, August 4th and hope for the best!! Positive, sticky thoughts coming my way hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment