Sunday, January 15, 2012

Waiting

I had no idea the waiting would be so hard!  Now that we have done the medical screening, I just want to get the show on the road!  I've shared my journey with most people and have been supported in many different ways!  I was most nervous about sharing this with my boss and I shouldn't of stressed at all, because as I knew deep down he would be supportive!  I have the best boss ever and one who is so supportive of my life and my decisions and is there to see me through it all!  So, back to waiting!  I have started my 2nd pack of pills and call Dr Sahakian whenever I need to and he reassures me I am doing just fine!  We are on track for an end of March transfer, which is actually only 2 short months away! I will also begin a new round of acupuncture, which I know is the reason I had a great pregnancy and such a quiet, calm baby!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lindsey Hahn for watching the bean so I can begin and continue acupuncture! For now, I talk to the guys every other weekend via Skype and continuously over email and we all wait and know the day of the transfer will be here very, very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment