Wednesday, March 7, 2012

1st Shot Success

My bestest friend Molly got the privilege of poking me in the be-hind last night...she was actually a bit excited about it, I think until she actually saw the needle.  It was really more of a family affair, her daughter Avery put the band aid on for me after it was done!  The best part was I didn't feel a thing!  If they are all that easy this will be a breeze!  I know they won't be, but I will take it so far.  Now, 2 nights off and another one on Friday!
On another note, I told the staff at school today and people are so excited and supportive!  Now, the secret is out and I can breathe a sigh of relief whenever I am talking about shots, or the guys, or the baby (ies) coming soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling well, Janelle! I'm so happy to hear that everyone is being supportive. Can't wait to read more updates. Love to you and Tucker!
    keri

    ReplyDelete