Saturday, April 7, 2012

Disappointment

April 5th was not the day we were all hoping it would be!  I had a negative BETA test and am not pregnant!  This was such a blow to the guys and myself.  I have only done this one other time and that test came out a positive little Tucker...so I wasn't quite prepared for a not pregnant.  I talked to the guys briefly late Thursday night, they were so sad...but I know their dream will happen, it will just take another try!  By Friday, it was decided we would stick with the same egg donor, if she will have us and Dr S will up her meds and be much more aggressive to retrieve more eggs the next time with the hopes of having more great embryos.  Now...once again we wait!  Me, trying to finish the last 2 months of school, and the guys moving on with the next phase of their dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment